My Career, My Goals

I was born in November 2002. I have 2 siblings, one older brother and one younger sister. Being the 2nd child feels very protected and sometimes exhausted at the same time. Nevertheless I really am grateful for having a grownups brother and an innocent sister. I’m also not that person who always telling people what I’m going through, rather just sit still and keeping it aside. However when I do, it means I need people’s hands.

I’m quite good at keeping people’s secret, so that bunch of people tells me about their ups and downs story. But I’m not that easy at interact with new people, so I guess that what my weakness is.

Since not only watching historical and war movies, but also reading history and war books are my favorite things, I knew that I have a passion in learning another languages, besides English. My father once told me that in future, I’ll need another language, not just English. I’ve found that I have interest in learning German language or Deutsch ever since, that time after time it becomes what I do in all of my leisure time.

When I was in junior high school, around 4 years ago, I joined the ‘Traditional Dance’ competition. But at that time, I wasn’t the member of ‘Traditional Dance’ extracurricular, so you can say that my teacher had chosen me to joined the competition. The results was worth it, though. I won the 2nd place of the competition. But the more I grew up, the more I’d realized that ‘Traditional Dance’ wasn’t my passion. So that was my first & last time of being involved in any of ‘Traditional Dance’ things.

On the other side, I want to pursue my dreams to be able to speak Germans fluently before I graduated. How do I do that? The best way is, with making Deutsch as my daily language instead of just learning it from internet or book.

Yet, I don’t know what I wanted to be in future, to be honest. I know it’s less than a year left to decide, but it’s never been a ‘bad idea’ to know what you’re really into in the almost injury time.

Few things just popped up to my head lately. I think being an engineer is pretty challenging thus I have an interest in it, despite that I am a woman. I've asked my dad about this, and his respond was good enough to hit my heart. "It doesn't matter if you're a woman or a man, once you like something you won't be able to stop from chasing it until you get it," he said.

After that I started to look up in internet which university is the best for those who wants to be an engineer. Turns out it's the university in my town, ITB or Institut Teknologi Bandung. FTMD ITB suddenly becomes my goal, I believe I can be accepted there.

My name is Awandhana, and I’m 16 years old. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Last Holiday