Edu Passion 2019

Edu Passion is an event from SMAN 3 Bandung. It's held once a  year in order to help students to pursue their career, goals, and what they wanted to be in future. This year is a little bit different from last year's Edu Passion, where Governor of Bandung, Ridwan Kamil, also attended this event. It was very interesting.

I was one of the committee of this year's Edu Passion. It was quiet exhausted, but challenging and give me a new experience at the same time.  I had to go to school earlier than the other students. When another students arrived at school at 6, I must be there at 5. I didn't have enough sleep the day before, but it didn't stop me. The event was started around at 8am, means that everything should have been prepared before 8. There were many universities that was part of this event.  We--the committees--had a meeting earlier that morning. We talked about which stands should be in the corridor, etc. We also invited students from other school in Bandung to attend this event for free. 

The event was held perfectly without any single problem. It ended at around 3pm, was pretty exhausted for the committees. But that doesn't mean anything, we still had spirits inside each of us--the committees.

I think that's all from me talking about Edu Passion 2019, thank you for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Last Holiday