My Last Holiday

Hello, folks!
How are you guys doing? Well, since it's been my very first time ever-believe me-to write a blog, so here it is!

-

  It was Tuesday, December 26th 2017, where it all was began. I woke up in the morning like I used to everyday, took a bath, and did the rest of my stuff-yes, just the normal thing people did. Right after I had my lunch, my family and I went to the Soe-Ta Airport, in  Jakarta. It took about 5 hours for us to got there. So we flew from Jakarta to Instanbul with a Turkish Airlines at 9pm. I have to admit, it was such a long time flight, and finally we arrived there at 5am with local time-the difference is 4 hours apart when Indonesia's local time was 9am. So I took my first step in Instanbul-though it was on the airport at least I was in Instanbul-and my first impression was, "What did just happen? Am I here yet?" (ps. I didn't say that out loud, just my heart said that. ;) )

  I had my breakfast in one of those restaurants which had their own traditional food, and the taste was.. wasn't quite 'tasteful' for Indonesian's tongue. I meant it. And I had my lunch in one of those kind of restaurants that served asian food, and so was the dinner.

  Days passed by, and finally 8 days after the first day I got here. Hated to say but, "Goodbye, Turkey."  My family and I left Turkey on January 2nd, 2018. The flight was a 10hrs flight but it was fun, though.

I had so much fun there. And I wish I could go back as soon as I have my free time. Well, having a holiday for just a few days isn't a holiday.

Turkey was not a wrong choice for my family and I to be the place as the place to went to.

Komentar